Yi-Yin Means...  

Posted by Vicky Zhuang Yi-Yin

1. A woman with really strong moral character (my dad revealed this to me only recently)

2. Dew drops on baby grass at dawn (my dad told me that when I was younger)

I'm Chinese, but born in Pakistan, but my family is still very traditional, and insisted on giving me a Chinese name, and thus Yi-Yin, from Vicky (Victoria) Zhuang Yi-Yin. It is also the most difficult to write characters in the Chinese writing, and rare names, apparently my dad told me it was a name only royalty used in ancient times. I chose this user name because it was unique and just me and I liked the name. The Chinese characters of this name is also very interesting. It consists of two characters. Yi's character contains the heart and human characters in it. While Yin is written in such a way that at the heart of the character, there's a character symbolizing 'big', and I call it big heart. So, I kind of feel special about this name, and am proud to be named that. I wish I could show you the characters but it's impossible because I can't find the characters anywhere online.

This entry was posted on Monday, March 28, 2011 at 7:13 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment