I Fade Away By Vicky Zhuang Yi-Yin  

Posted by Vicky Zhuang Yi-Yin in , , ,

This was something that I thought I should post here, this was inspired by my friends' smoking habits, but it started off when I was chatting with a friend online about quitting smoking, but personally I don't smoke. Lol. Hope you enjoy it!

I Fade Away

With the wisps of white smoke
Flies slowly parts of my soul
With the sweet smell of nicotine
My life proceeds with eloping

Like the smoke
Like the nicotine
As it disappears in the air
I slowly, joining them I fade away

With the burning red embers
Cries my blackened heart
With the short lived satisfaction
Brings in poison into my lungs

Like the embers
Like the satisfaction
As it slowly disappears
I slowly, like them I fade away

With the shrinking of the cigarette
I cut my life shorter
With the breathing in of poison
I lose my own control

Like the cigarette
Like the poison
As it disappears in the air
I slowly, and slowly I fade away


By Vicky Zhuang Yi-Yin 

This entry was posted on Friday, October 16, 2009 at 8:36 AM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment